Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Immersion Temp Probe, -418 to 1500 Deg F
- Item # 8TNG9
- Mfr. Model # WD-08516-60
- UNSPSC # 42182209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E5071
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Use Air or Liquids
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -418 Degrees to 1500 Degrees
- Probe Connector Mini
- Probe Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wire Length 60"
- Probe Length 10"
- Probe Dia. 1/2"
- Temp. Range (C) -250 Degrees to 899 Degrees
- For Use With Any Oakton Digi Sense(R) and Acorn(R) Thermocouple
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes 5 ft. PVC Coiled Cord with Strain Relief
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Probes (575)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.