Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fiberglass Nonconductive Bolt Cutters, 18" Overall Length, 1/4" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rock
- Item # 4GFG2
- Mfr. Model # 76701
- UNSPSC # 27111512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.79 lbs.
- Item Nonconductive Bolt Cutters
- Handle Material Fiberglass
- Overall Length 18"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 1/2"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 1/4"
- Cutting Action Center Cut
- Jaw Material Hardened Alloy Steel
- Grip Style Nonconductive
- Features Meets or Exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1506 Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4GFG4Fiberglass Nonconductive Bolt Cutters, 30" Overall Length, 1/2" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/RockNUPLA
Price $440.50 / each
Item # 4GFG3Fiberglass Nonconductive Bolt Cutters, 24" Overall Length, 1/4" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/RockNUPLA
Price $341.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.