Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Molded Polymer Dead Blow Hammer, 7 oz. Head Weight, Fiberglass Handle Material
- Item # 6D047
- Mfr. Model # 10009
- UNSPSC # 27111602
- Catalog Page # 1149
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemDead Blow Hammer
- Head MaterialMolded Polymer
- Head Weight7 oz.
- Overall Length10-3/4"
- Replaceable TipNo
- Handle MaterialFiberglass
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Face Diameter1"
- Head Length3"
- Handle ColorYellow
- Head ColorBlack
- FeaturesSpecial Dead Blow Shot-Filled Head Produces 30% More Striking Force, Pulltruded Fiberglass Handle, Extra Non-Slip Grip.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item # 3R509Molded, Steel Shot Inside Nonsparking Dead Blow Hammer, 16 oz. Head Weight, Fiberglass Handle MaterialPROTO
Price $46.65 / each
- Item # 2LMY2NUPLA
Price $46.80 / each
- Item # 4A101NUPLA
Price $46.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Dead Blow Hammers (141)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.