Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Detector, 1 qt., Blue
- Item # 2RZW4
- Mfr. Model # 4183-24
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # 3762
- Shipping Weight 2.52 lbs.
- Item Leak Detector
- Type Cal Blue(R) LT, High Viscosity, Low Temp Gas Leak Detector
- Size 1 qt.
- Color Blue
- Temp. Range (F) -20 to 220
- Characteristics New Advanced Formula Provides Long Lasting Bubbles, and the Product Will Remain in Contact with the Applied Surface for an Extended Period of Time. It is Also Noncorrosive to Metal, and This is a Significant Feature as it Helps to Maintain the Integrity of Piping, Tubing, and Fittings. Also, It Does Not Effect Ultraviolet or Black Lights.
- For Use With Refrigerant and Other Pressurized Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.