Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arc Flash Head Protection Kit, 12 Cal
- Item # 41H942
- Mfr. Model # KITHP12
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2318
- Catalog Group # H3387
- Shipping Weight 3.83 lbs.
- ItemArc Flash Head Protection Kit
- SizeOne Size
- ATPV Rating12 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)2
- StandardsASTM F2178, NFPA 70E:2012, ASTM 1505-10a, OSHA 1910.269, HRC 2, Hard Hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2009, Type 1, Class E
- Includes12 cal Faceshield Unit and Hard Hat, Balaclava, Safety Glasses, Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (31982)
- Apparel (31817)
- Protective Clothing (31764)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7823)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1353)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1160)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1112)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (1091)
- Hard Hats (639)
- Flame-Resistant Hoods (110)
- Balaclavas (80)
- Arc Flash Protective Apparel Bags (63)
- Arc Flash Protective Faceshields (44)
- Electrical-Protective Faceshields (40)
- Fire Hoods (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.