Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Kneeling Pad, Heavy Duty, 22 Lx12 W, Black
- Item # 2HNW1
- Mfr. Model # 951S1222BL
- UNSPSC # 46181505
- Catalog Page # 2315
- Shipping Weight 2.33 lbs.
- ItemKneeling Pad
- MaterialNitrile/PVC Sponge Blend
- FeaturesLaminated Rubber Surface To Protect Foam From Absorbing Water, Oils, Liquids. Also Protects it From Gravel, Stone and Concrete. Built-in Handle is Easy to Carry or Hang On Tool or Maintenance Carts
- ApplicationFor Maintenance Workers, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC Workers, Roofers, Can Be Used When Kneeling On Gravel, Asphalt, Concrete, Dirt, Oily Surfaces, or Grass
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no mention of temperature and not sure what is meant by "hot work" so we may need additional information in order to answer this question. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.