Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drainage Mat, Black, 3 ft. x 2 ft., PVC, 1 EA
- Item # 6Z505
- Mfr. Model # 420S0023BL
- UNSPSC # 52101510
- Catalog Page # 2310
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Drainage Mat
- Color Black
- Width 2 ft.
- Length 3 ft.
- Thickness 7/16"
- Mat Surface Pattern Slotted
- Mat Surface Material Vinyl
- Mat Backing Material Vinyl
- Edges Straight
- Standards ASTM C1028-96, ASTM D3884-01, ASTM E648-94A
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Brake Fluid Resistant No
- Mat Shape Rectangle
- Antifatigue Yes
- Anti-Slip Surface Yes
- Size of Drainage Holes 1.875"L x 0.500"W
- Shape of Drainage Holes Ellipse
- Drainage Holes Per Sq. Ft. 7.5
- Mat Ramp Material No Ramp
- Antimicrobial No
- Welding Safe No
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.