Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
7"1/2" x Straight Grinding Wheel Aluminum Oxide, 1-1/4" Arbor Size, 46 Grit, 32A Series, PK, 5
- Item # 1CUF1
- Mfr. Model # 66252941203
- UNSPSC # 23131503
- Catalog Page # 3380
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- ItemStraight Grinding Wheel
- TypeType 1
- Wheel TypeToolroom
- Arbor Size1-1/4"
- Abrasive MaterialAluminum Oxide
- Bond TypeVitrified, Porous
- HardnessSoft (F)
- Max. RPM3600
- ApplicationFor Iron, High Speed Steel and Tool Steels RC 50 to 68, 300 and 400 Series Stainless Steels, Soft Steels RC 30 to 45
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1CUE9NORTON
Price $221.00 / pkg. of 5
Alternate Search Terms
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2932)
- Knife Sharpeners (886)
- Bench Grinder Abrasive Wheels (738)
- Pedestal Abrasive Wheels (714)
- Bench Grinding Wheels (713)
- Pedestal Grinding Wheels (711)
- Knife Grinding Wheels (648)
- Bench Abrasive Wheels (647)
- Knife-Sharpening Grinding Wheels (646)
- Toolroom Abrasive Wheels (592)
- Toolroom Wheels (591)
- Toolroom Grinding Wheels (558)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.