Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed, Aluminum Powered Door Operator
- Item # 45J042
- Mfr. Model # 5740-RFI x 574 (2) x 689
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H3883
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- Item Powered Door Operator
- Closing Operation Mode Electric
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Delayed Action
- Door Handing Non-Handed
- Arm Type Slide Track Pull Side, Double Lever Push Side
- Mounting Style Push or Pull Side Top Jamb
- Housing Length 29"
- Housing Width 4-5/8"
- Housing Height 5-1/4"
- Finish Aluminum
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees Pull Side, 170 Degrees Push Side
- Exterior Door Width 30 to 48"
- Interior Door Width 30 to 48"
- Projection from Wall 4-5/8"
- Spring Size Adjustable 3 to 6
- Color Aluminum
- For Use With Interior and Exterior Doors
- Includes (2) Wireless Wall Switches with ADA Plates
- Standards C-UL US Listed for Use on Fire Doors, Meeets ADA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.