Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed, Aluminum Powered Door Operator
- Item # 5EU13
- Mfr. Model # 5721XRF1X689X574
- UNSPSC # 30171510
- Catalog Page # 2433
- Catalog Group # D1122
- Shipping Weight 30.63 lbs.
- Item Powered Door Operator
- Closing Operation Mode Electric
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Hold Open
- Door Handing Non-Handed
- Arm Type Slide Track, Stop (Push) Side
- Mounting Style Slide Track, Push Side
- Housing Length 29"
- Housing Width 4-5/8"
- Housing Height 5-1/4"
- Finish Aluminum
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width 48"
- Interior Door Width 48"
- Powered By 120 VAC
- Projection from Wall 4-5/8"
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
- Color Aluminum
- Arm Material Steel
- Includes Radio Frequency Wall Switches
- Standards ANSI/BHMA A156.19
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.