Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5"PSA Sanding Disc Roll No Hole, 60 Grit Aluminum Oxide A290 Series, EA, 1
- Item # 2D712
- Mfr. Model # 66261149831
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # 3346
- Catalog Group # H5932
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- ItemPSA Sanding Disc Roll
- Vacuum Hole DesignNo Hole
- Disc Dia.5"
- Abrasive TypeOpen Coat, Stearated
- Abrasive MaterialAluminum Oxide
- Backing MaterialPaper
- Backing WeightC
- Discs per Roll100
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Discs (4366)
- Surface Conditioning Discs (4361)
- Sander Discs (3369)
- Finishing Abrasive Discs (2602)
- Deburring Abrasive Discs (2247)
- PSA (Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive) Abrasive Discs (844)
- PSA (Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive) Disc Sandpaper (844)
- Abrasive Rolls (777)
- Random Orbit Sandpaper (682)
- Disc Abrasive Rolls (425)
- Paper Disc Roll Sandpaper (309)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.