Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
9" PSA Sanding Disc, 100 Grit, Medium, Open Coat, Resin Bonded, No Hole, Aluminum Oxide, R228, EA1
- Item # 4F930
- Mfr. Model # 66261110658
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # 2978
- Catalog Group # J1128
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item PSA Sanding Disc
- Vacuum Hole Design No Hole
- Disc Dia. 9"
- Grade Medium
- Grit 100
- Abrasive Type Open Coat, Resin Bonded
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Backing Material Cloth
- Series R228
- Backing Weight X
- Color Maroon
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Conditioning Discs (4563)
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Discs (4559)
- Sander Discs (3489)
- Finishing Abrasive Discs (3017)
- Deburring Abrasive Discs (2542)
- Grinding Abrasive Discs (2049)
- Grinding Discs (2005)
- Sander/Grinder Abrasive Discs (1855)
- PSA (Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive) Abrasive Discs (831)
- PSA (Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive) Disc Sandpaper (831)
- Random Orbit Sandpaper (808)
- Sticky Back Sanding Discs (573)
- High-Strength Abrasive Discs (331)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.