Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5" Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc, Ceramic Aluminum Oxide, 60 Grit, Coarse
- Item # 1RDP8
- Mfr. Model # 07660703224
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # 2977
- Catalog Group # H5918
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc
- Vacuum Hole Design 5 Hole
- Disc Dia. 5"
- Grade Coarse
- Grit 60
- Abrasive Type Open Coat, Water-Based Stearate, Latex Impregnated
- Abrasive Material Ceramic Aluminum Oxide
- Backing Material Paper
- Backing Weight B
- Color Blue
- Series A975
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1RDP7NORTON
Price $16.17 / pkg. of 10
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Conditioning Discs (4560)
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Discs (4556)
- Sander Discs (3486)
- Finishing Abrasive Discs (3016)
- Deburring Abrasive Discs (2539)
- Random Orbit Sandpaper (808)
- Hook-and-Loop Abrasive Discs (751)
- Hook-and-Loop Sandpaper (278)
- Vacuum Hole Abrasive Discs (127)
- Vacuum Hole Disc Sandpaper (87)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.