Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5" Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc, Ceramic Aluminum Oxide, 80 Grit, Medium
- Item # 1RDP7
- Mfr. Model # 07660703223
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # 3345
- Catalog Group # H5918
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemHook-and-Loop Sanding Disc
- Vacuum Hole Design5 Hole
- Disc Dia.5"
- Abrasive TypeOpen Coat, Water-Based Stearate, Latex Impregnated
- Abrasive MaterialCeramic Aluminum Oxide
- Backing MaterialPaper
- Backing WeightB
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1RDP6NORTON
Sale Price $12.44 / pkg. of 10 Offer Ends 11/30/15
Price $15.55 / pkg. of 10
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Discs (4454)
- Surface Conditioning Discs (4449)
- Sander Discs (3391)
- Finishing Abrasive Discs (2932)
- Deburring Abrasive Discs (2553)
- Random Orbit Sandpaper (812)
- Hook-and-Loop Abrasive Discs (681)
- Hook-and-Loop Sandpaper (274)
- Vacuum Hole Abrasive Discs (122)
- Vacuum Hole Disc Sandpaper (82)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.