Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel, 57A16-Q, Type 11, 2", 5/8"-11 Arbor Size, 16 Grit, EA1
- Item # 2D922
- Mfr. Model # 66243510512
- UNSPSC # 23131503
- Catalog Page # 3385
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- Item Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Type Type 11
- Face Dia. 4"
- Back Dia. 3"
- Thickness 2"
- Arbor Size 5/8"-11
- Rim Thickness 3/4"
- Back Thickness 3/4"
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Grit 16
- Bond Type Resin
- Max. RPM 9070
- Specification 57A16-Q
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6A079NORTON
Price $24.17 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2914)
- Finishing Abrasive Wheels (1254)
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Wheels (1217)
- Surface Conditioning Wheels (856)
- Angle Grinder Abrasive Wheels (393)
- Cup Wheels (173)
- Cup Abrasive Wheels (172)
- Abrasive Cup Wheels (90)
- Flaring Cup Grinding Wheels (76)
- Rough Grinding Wheels (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.