Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3-3/4" Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel, AZTEC III 100T-1/16, 11V9, 1-1/2" Thickness, Cubic Boron Nitride
- Item # 1VXB2
- Mfr. Model # 69014191832
- UNSPSC # 23131503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Flaring Cup Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Type 11V9
- Diameter 3-3/4"
- Thickness 1-1/2"
- Arbor Size 1-1/4"
- Abrasive Depth 1/16"
- Abrasive Material Cubic Boron Nitride
- Grit 100
- Concentration 75%
- Bond Type Resin
- Max. RPM 9680
- Specification AZTEC III 100T-1/16
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1VXA8NORTON
Price $423.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2936)
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Wheels (1213)
- Surface Conditioning Wheels (856)
- Toolroom Abrasive Wheels (594)
- Toolroom Wheels (593)
- Toolroom Grinding Wheels (560)
- Cup Wheels (173)
- Cup Abrasive Wheels (172)
- CBN Grinding Wheels (127)
- Abrasive Cup Wheels (90)
- Flaring Cup Grinding Wheels (76)
- CBN Abrasive Wheels (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.