Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4" Flap Disc, Type 29, Zirconia Alumina, 60 Grit, 5/8" Mounting Size, Bluefire
- Item # 23Z448
- Mfr. Model # 66623399051
- UNSPSC # 31191506
- Catalog Page # 2990
- Catalog Group # H7304
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Overall Disc Type Type 29
- Item Flap Disc
- Disc Type Type 29
- Disc Dia. 4"
- Grit 60
- Abrasive Type Semi-Open Coat
- Grade Coarse
- Mounting Size 5/8"
- Abrasive Material Zirconia Alumina
- Series Bluefire
- Backing Material Fiberglass
- Backing Weight Y
- Max. RPM 15,300
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 31EM76WESTWARD
Price $4.99 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Surface Conditioning Discs (4561)
- Surface Conditioning Abrasive Discs (4557)
- Finishing Abrasive Discs (3016)
- Deburring Abrasive Discs (2542)
- Grinding Abrasive Discs (2048)
- Grinding Discs (2004)
- Sander/Grinder Abrasive Discs (1855)
- Flap Abrasive Discs (1062)
- Flap Discs (1062)
- Angle Grinder Abrasive Discs (1019)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.