Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Magnification7 x 50
- Field of View367 ft. @1000 yd.
- Prism TypePorro
- Length (In.)7-3/32
- Width (In.)6-15/16
- Height (In.)3-13/16
- ConstructionAluminum with Rubber Armor
- Lens CoatingFully
- Min. Distance (Ft.)23
- Tripod MountableYes
- Weather ResistantFog Proof,Water Proof
- Weight39.2 oz.
- IncludesNylon Case with Nylon Strap with Padded Neck, Rubber Eye Cups, Objective Lens Cover, Eyepiece Lens Cover, Lens Cleaning Cloth and Polybag, and tripod mount with Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Binoculars (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.