Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components107
- People Served25
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeNo
- For Use WithCommon Injuries Associated with The Preparation and Processing of Food
- Includes(16) 1"x3" Blue Bands, (8) Blue Knuckle Bands, (8) 8" Blue Fingertip, (6) 1/8 oz. Burn Jel, (10) Ammonia Inhalants, (1) 3" Offset Bandage Compress, (1) 4" Offset Bandage Compress, (1) Antimicrobial Antiseptic Towelettes, (10) PVP Iodine Wipes, (1) Triangular Bandage Non-Sterile, (1) 4" Instant Cold Pack, (2) Pyro-Caine Aerosol, (4) Eye Dressing with Adhesive Strips, (1) 4" Water-Jel Dressing, (1) Scissor, (1) Forceps, (2) 1/2" x 2 Â½" yd. Adhesive Tape, (1) 1 oz. Eye Wash, (1) First Aid Bilingual Instructions Chart
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.