Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTrauma Kit
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components39
- Case MaterialNylon
- Includes(1) Hand Washing Gel, (1) Facial Burn Dressing, (1) Sodium Chloride, (1) Eyewash, (24) Woven Bandages, (44) Sterile Bandages, (24) Pads, (24) Dressings, (4) Medi-Rip Bandages, (4) Eye Pads, (4) Elastic Bandages, (2) Triangle, Sphygmomanometer, (1) Stethoscope, (1) Penlight, (1) Forceps, (2) Scissors, (1) Roll Tape, (1) CPR Mask, (4) Splint Boards, (20) Latex Gloves, (70) Wipes, (40) Ointments, (4) Blankets, (4) Cold Packs, (1) First Aid Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Bandages (664)
- Portable First Aid Kits (361)
- Antibiotic Ointment (168)
- Cold Packs (146)
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Faceshields/Masks (109)
- Burn Care Ointment (108)
- First Aid/Survival Blankets (83)
- Trauma First Aid Kits (83)
- First Responder Kits (81)
- Emergency Response Trauma Kits (51)
- Splints (40)
- Eye Dressing Kits (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.