Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Prescr Insert Holder, Sil, SS
- Item # 3PTD5
- Mfr. Model # 65RXII
- UNSPSC # 46181802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.12 lbs.
- ItemPrescription Insert Holder
- For Use WithNorth Safety Eyewear Brand Lightning, Lightning Plus and N-Vision T5655 Series
- Frame ColorSilver
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Includes(2) Flexi-Fit Soft Nosepieces To Ensure Custom Fit
- StandardsANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact, CSA Z94. 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Many years ago i bought a special kind of safety glasses. I can not find them in your web site. I am interested in Safety Glasses that have incorporated a small section in the lens with a prescription for reading of 2.0. Do you have this product?
If you search for "Reader Eyewear" on our website, you should have more luck. You'd just need to look for 2.0 Diopter in the description. Those would have the half lens portion with a 2.0.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.