Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Medical Kit, Red, 25 People
- Item # 3EWK2
- Mfr. Model # 346200
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Item Emergency Medical Kit
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 28
- People Served 25
- Case Material Nylon
- Color Red
- Height 12"
- Width 12"
- Depth 10"
- Includes (2) Tri-Cut Tape, (4) Gauze Rolls, (15) Gauze Pads, (2) Bloodstopper, (4) Pads, (2) Dressings, (4) Gauze Bandages, (4) Eye Pads, (2) Flex Bandages, (1) Burn Sheet, (1) Burn Dressing, (1) Eyewash, (1) Sodium Chloride, (2) Cold Packs, (20) Wipes, (1) Microshield Pack, (1) Forceps, (2) Scissors, (25) Woven Strips, (10) Plastic Strips, (2) Triangle Bandages, (3) Blankets, (10) Ammonia Inhalants, (4) Gloves, (1) First Aid Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.