Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGolf First Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components19
- People Served1
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(2) Sunx(R) Towelettes, (2) Ivy x(R) Premoistened Towelettes, (2) Bugx(R) Towelettes, (2) First Aid Burn Creams, (2) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages, (2) Sting Relief Wipes, (2) Acid Relief Packs, (1) Ammonia Inhalant, (2) Cold Plus Packs, (2) Antiseptic Wipes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Bandages (703)
- Portable First Aid Kits (368)
- Pain Relievers (181)
- Burn Care Ointment (109)
- Outdoor First Aid Kits (90)
- Burn Care Creams (57)
- Insect Sting Relievers (44)
- Insect Repellents (26)
- Ibuprofen (19)
- Ammonia Inhalants (18)
- Smelling Salts (12)
- Insect Repellent Towelettes (9)
- Poison Ivy Towelettes (5)
- Sports Injury First Aid Kits (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.