Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components74
- People Served5
- Case MaterialMetal
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes(32) 1" x 3" Plastic Adhesive Bandages, (1) Non-Sterile Triangular Bandage, (1) 1/2" x 2-1/2 yd. Adhesive Tape, (10) Alcohol Prep Pads, (1) 4" Bandage Compress, (4) Eye Dressing with Adhesive Strips, (6) First Aid Burn Cream with Aloe, (4) 3" x 3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (1) Instant Cold Pack, (4) Synthetic Medical Gloves, (1) Pointed Plastic Forceps, (20) PVP Iodine Wipes, (1) Poison Control Directory
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: 019729-0016L
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.