Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Unitized, 210Pcs, 36 Ppl
- Item # 5M583
- Mfr. Model # 019732-0019L
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
- Item First Aid Kit
- Mount Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 210
- People Served 36
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 1
- Waterproof Yes
- Height 9-1/2"
- Width 14"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Color Code Yellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes (124) Assorted Cloth Bandages, (10) Gauze Pads, (3) Rolls Adhesive Tape, (4) Eye Pads, (1) Eyewash, (10) Neomycin Cream, (10) PVP Iodine Wipes, (10) Hydrocortisone Cream, (1) Antiseptic Spray, (1) Burn Spray, (4) Gloves, (1) Forceps, (1) Scissors, (2) Cold Packs, (1) Wrap, (1) Splint, (1) First Aid Guide
- Standards OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.