Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Unitized, White, 25 People
- Item # 4EY93
- Mfr. Model # 019712-0007L
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeUnitized
- People Served25
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves2
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- IncludesUnitized Supplies for Outdoor Applications
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Bandages (748)
- Portable First Aid Kits (435)
- Gauze (369)
- Pain Relievers (183)
- Antiseptics (173)
- Cold Packs (150)
- Outdoor First Aid Kits (131)
- Antiseptic Wipes (126)
- First Aid Tape (115)
- Burn Care Ointment (113)
- Medical Tape (104)
- Eyewash Solutions (88)
- Adhesive First Aid Tape (72)
- Insect Sting Relievers (48)
- Acetaminophen (33)
- Eye Dressing Pads (31)
- Construction First Aid Kits (28)
- Contractor First Aid Kits (23)
- Laboratory First Aid Kits (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Unit Units Per Kit Description Refill Number 16 3
Adhesive bandage, 1" X 3", plastic 020795 2 1
Adhesive tape, 1/2" X 2.5 yd. 020445 1 1
Bandage Compress, 4" 020768 1 1 Eye-Lert®,
1 oz., eyewash 020699 10 1 Fingertip bandage,
cloth 020855 6 2 First Aid / burn cream with aloe
020135 1 1 First Aid guide 045027 1 1 Forceps
and scissors 020550 1 1 Instant cold pack
020667 2 1 Gauze bandage, 2" X 6 yd. 020630 1
1 Gauze compress, 36" square 020645 4 2
Gauze pads, 3" X 3", sterile 020430 8 1 Knuckle
bandage, cloth 020020 1 1 Poison control
directory 10 2 PVP iodine wipes 021201 10 1
Sting relief wipe 021202P 1 2 Synthetic medical
gloves (pairs) 029990 1 1 Triangular bandage
020374 . Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.