Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bulk, White, 10 People
- Item # 4EY87
- Mfr. Model # 019700-0001L
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- People Served10
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves2
- Color CodeNo
- IncludesBulk Supplies for Indoor Applications
- StandardsANSI Z308.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Bandages (699)
- Portable First Aid Kits (373)
- Gauze (359)
- Pain Relievers (180)
- Antibiotic Ointment (172)
- Antiseptics (166)
- Cold Packs (150)
- Office/Facility First Aid Kits (130)
- Antiseptic Wipes (122)
- Indoor First Aid Kits (121)
- First Aid Tape (118)
- Medical Tape (112)
- Burn Care Ointment (109)
- Antimicrobial Towelettes (100)
- Eyewash Solutions (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.