Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components59
- People Served10
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(16) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. Adhesive Tape, (1) Instant Cold Pack, (1) 3" x 6 yd. Roller, (1) Non-Sterile Triangular Bandage, (1) Plastic Forcep, (1) Scissor, (1) 5" x 9" Sterile Trauma Pad, (2) Sterile Eye Pads, (4) Synthetic Gloves, (2) 3 Packs Pain-A-Rest(R), (4) 3" x 3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (6) Antibiotic Ointment, (6) Burn Cream, (6) Antiseptic, (6) Sting Packs
- StandardsOSHA 1926.50
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The expiration dates will vary from one individual component to the next. The shortest shelf life of any component would be 1 year.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.