Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, 25 mil Thickness, Unlined Lining, Size 9, Green, PR 1
- Item # 3RVU3
- Mfr. Model # LA258G/9
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E1216
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Nitrile
- Thickness 25 mil
- Length 18"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Size 9
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
- Application Aerospace and Automotive Degreasing, Automotive Assembling and Painting, Chemical Handling and Processing, Food Processing, Graphic Arts and Print Shop Cleanup
- Special Features Free of Latex Proteins, Out Performs Natural Rubber, Neoprene and Vinyl Gloves When Exposed to Solvents, Caustics and Animal Fats, Curved Shaped Hand Provides A Natural Fit
- Resists Cuts, Snags, Abrasions and Punctures
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.