Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chemical Resistant Glove, 16 mil, Sz 10, PR
- Item # 4T462
- Mfr. Model # B161R/10
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0572
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Butyl
- Finish Rough
- Thickness 16 mil
- Length 11"
- Cuff Rolled Bead
- Size 10
- Color Black
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards Meeting the requirements of MIL-DTL-43976D
- Application Aircraft Maintenance, Automotive, Chemical Handling and Processing, Domestic Preparedness, Laboratory, Haz Mat Work, Solvents (General), for Ketones Found In Machine Shops, Semi Conductor Industry, Propellant Manufacturing, Fuels and Esters Found In Laboratories and The Manufacture of Man Made Fibers
- Special Features Flexible and Sensitive, Curved Finger and Hand Design, Available with Grip Saf Palm
- Resists Gas and Water Vapor, Ketones (Mek, Mibk, Acetone) and Esters (Tricresyl Phosphate, Amyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate), Dioxane, Acetone, Aldehydes, Alcohols and Most Organic Acids or Caustics
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.