Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laminated Film Chemical Resistant Gloves, 2.7 mil Thickness, Unlined Lining, Size 10, Silver, PK 10
- Item # 4RM34
- Mfr. Model # SSG/10
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0563
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Laminated Film
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 2.7 mil
- Length 16"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Size 10
- Color Silver
- Application Aerospace, Chemical Processing and Transporting, Domestic Preparedness, Haz Mat Work, Petrochemical, for Chemical and Petrochemical Laboratories, Photo Finishing, Medical Laboratories, Spill Cleanup and Hazardous Material Control Operations
- Special Features Economical, Does Not Contain Latex or Chemical Accelerators, Ambidextrous Design, Can Be Used As A Secondary Inner Glove
- Resists Over 280 Different Chemicals, Including Alcohols, Aliphatics, Aromatics, Chlorines, Ketones and Esters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.