Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPneumatic Vacuum Cleaner
- Static Water Lift100"
- Air Flow56 cfm
- Minimum Air Compressor5 HP
- Air Requirements20 cfm
- Filter TypeCloth
- Air Inlet0.38"
- Vacuum Tank Capacity4 gal.
- Tank MaterialSteel
- Vacuum Hose Dia.1-1/4"
- Vacuum Hose Length10 ft.
- Horizontal Reach12 ft.
- Sound Level dBA93 dBA
- IncludesGenerating Head with Standard Cloth Filter, Canister Drum, Tool Coupler, 20" Extension Wand, 3" Round Brush, 5" W Utility Tool with Detachable Brush, 9" Crevice Tool, 3/8" X 12 ft. Air Supply Hose with Fittings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Could you please advise if these items below,suits each other?
1- (Pneumatic Vacuum, 5 HP, 4 gal, 56 cfm) and (Filter, Internal Filter, Cloth, 4 gal)
2- (Nortech Model 151DC Complete Vacuum System With 15-Gallon Drum) and (Filter, Internal Filter, Cloth, 15 gal.)
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.