Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC Gearmotor, 28 rpm, TEFC, 230/460V
- Item # 5NUA2
- Mfr. Model # SK372.1-71L/4 60.83
- UNSPSC # 20101617
- Catalog Page # 113
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationInline
- Nameplate RPM28
- RPM @ 50 Hz23
- No Load RPM28
- Max. Torque1106 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque18 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load1099 lb.
- Input HP1/2
- Gear Ratio60.83
- Full Load Amps1.90/0.95
- Insulation ClassF
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor TypeInverter Duty
- Motor Frame71
- Length Less Shaft15.9"
- Service Factor1.2
- Keyway Size1/4" Square x 1-1/4"
- LubricationMineral Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Gear TypeHelical
- SealsDouble Lip
- ApplicationPower Transmission
- StandardsUL Recognized/CSA/CE
- RPM Range16 to 30
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.