Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe Insulation
- Insulation TypeUnslit
- Insulation Nominal I.D.7/8"
- For Tube I.D.3/4"
- For Tube O.D.7/8"
- For Iron Pipe Size1/2"
- Length6 ft.
- Wall Thickness1"
- Temp. Range-297 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Approx. ''R'' Factor7
- StandardsASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing)
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.