Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Walk Behind Carpet Extractor, 15 gal., 115V, 250 psi, 13" Cleaning Path
- Item # 4VDU9
- Mfr. Model # 9007626
- UNSPSC # 47121609
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 154.0 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path 13"
- Power Source 115V
- Solution Tank Capacity 15 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 19 gal.
- Pump Pressure 250 psi
- Vacuum Motor 3 Stage, 2.5 HP
- Material Rotational Molded
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- Sound Level 81 dBA
- Features Mfr. No. 600049 Floor Wand Sold Separately, For Heavy-Duty Carpet Cleaning, and Large Rear Wheels For Easy Handling and Stair Climbing
- Includes Extractor Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 19XZ88TENNANT
Price $7,727.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.