Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Walk Behind Carpet Extractor, 5 gal., 115V, 65 psi, 15" Cleaning Path
- Item # 4VDU6
- Mfr. Model # 9004201-H
- UNSPSC # 47121609
- Catalog Page # 1708
- Shipping Weight 145.0 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path 15"
- Power Source 115V
- Solution Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- Pump Pressure 65 psi
- Vacuum Motor 2 Stage, 1.2 HP
- Brush Speed 1200 rpm
- Material Rotational Molded
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Sound Level 69 dBA
- Features Electric Extractor Features Lift-Off Solution and Recovery Tanks for Easy Cleaning and Filling, Noncorrosive Aluminum Scrub Head and Rotomolded Tanks For Durability, Handle is Adjustable for Ease of Use and Folds Down For Storage
- Includes Lift Off Tanks, Fold Down Handle, Cast Aluminum Shoe and Large Transport Wheels
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.