Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWalk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path15"
- Power Source115V
- Solution Tank Capacity5 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity5 gal.
- Pump Pressure65 psi
- Vacuum Motor2 Stage, 1.2 HP
- Brush Speed1200 rpm
- MaterialRotational Molded
- Cord Length50 ft.
- Sound Level69 dBA
- FeaturesElectric Extractor Features Lift-Off Solution and Recovery Tanks for Easy Cleaning and Filling, Noncorrosive Aluminum Scrub Head and Rotomolded Tanks For Durability, Handle is Adjustable for Ease of Use and Folds Down For Storage
- IncludesLift Off Tanks, Fold Down Handle, Cast Aluminum Shoe and Large Transport Wheels
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionCRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Displaying repair parts for model: 9004201-H
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.