Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paint Marker, Low Chloride Feltip, Red
- Item # 14G792
- Mfr. Model # 00393
- UNSPSC # 60121508
- Catalog Page # 3470
- Catalog Group # H4912
- Shipping Weight 0.005 lbs.
- ItemValve Action Paint
- Tip Size1/8"
- StandardsMeets or Exceeds the Requirements of the US Energy Research and Development Administration's "Nuclear Grade", MIL -STD_204D(SH), GE, Rolls Royce
- FeaturesSpecifically designed to safely mark metals which are attacked by halogens and low melting point metallics. They will not impart contaminants that could cause cracking or weakening of the metals, especially with heat applications, such as welding or cutting. Will not corrode the base material. Marks on rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry surfaces. Marks will withstand heat and weathering: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 600 Degrees F/300 Degrees C.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.