Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paint Crayon, 5/16 In., White
- Item # 14U109
- Mfr. Model # 00300
- UNSPSC # 60121508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4915
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemPaint Crayon
- Tip Size5/16"
- Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- FeaturesMakes marking smooth, fast and easy. The markers are solid sticks of paint protected by an unbreakable plastic case. The plastic case prevents the paint from drying out, so it always writes easily and smoothly. The case allows you to use the entire stick without needing a holder. Marks on metal, plastic, glass, wood, cardboard, leather, textiles, etc. Writes on any surface: rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry. It even marks under water. Marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500 Degrees F/250 Degrees C. If desired, marks can be cleanly removed from non-porous surfaces with standard solvents.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.