Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paint Marker, Feltip, Black
- Item # 9CT10
- Mfr. Model # FPBKM
- UNSPSC # 44121708
- Catalog Page # 3470
- Catalog Group # E1245
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemPaint Marker
- Tip Size1/8"
- FeaturesDispenses a fast-drying, high gloss enamel paint for permanent marking, lettering, coding and numbering of both interior and exterior surfaces. Specifically designed paint formula for long lasting, bold marks under the harshest conditions. Marks on metal, plastic, glass, wood, cardboard, leather, textiles, etc. Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous, rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry. Precision valve accurately measures flow so the right amount of paint passes through the tip. Marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 600 Degrees F/300 Degrees C
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.