Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWet Vacuum with Sump Pump
- Peak HP8.5
- Tank Size19 gal.
- Air Flow140 cfm
- Static Pressure105"
- Tank MaterialSteel
- Average Brush Life1000 hr.
- Hose Dia.1-1/2"
- Hose Length13 ft.
- Number of Motor Stages1
- Power Cord Length25 ft.
- Wet Capacity19 gal.
- Filter TypeCartridge
- Warranty2 yr.
- IncludesSump Pump, 25 ft. Discharge Hose, Curved Wand, Extension Tube, Industrial Squeegee, Filter Cartridge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
– commercial use, e.g. in hotels, schools, hospitals, factories, shops, offices and rental businesses.
The following materials should not be picked up by the vacuum cleaner:
– hazardous dust
– hot materials (burning cigarettes, hot ash, etc.)
– flammable, explosive, aggressive liquids (e.g. petrol, solvents, acids, alkalis, etc.)
– flammable, explosive dust (e.g. magnesium or aluminium dust, etc.)"
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.