Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Coolant Vacuum, 2 In. PU Hose, 26 gal.
- Item # 22HV14
- Mfr. Model # WST100PU50KT
- UNSPSC # 47121602
- Catalog Page # 1856
- Shipping Weight 218.0 lbs.
- ItemCoolant Sump Pump Vacuum
- Hose Dia.2" (50mm)
- Hose MaterialPolyurethane
- Air Flow150 cfm
- Peak HP2.15
- Static Pressure70"
- Power Cord Length50 ft.
- Hose Length15 ft.
- Dry Capacity6.6 gal.
- Wet Capacity26 gal.
- Inlet Dia.2"
- Head TypeTilting
- Sound Level dBA73
- Includes(1) Inlet Coupler, (1) Hose, (1) Curved Wand, (1) Straight Wand, (1) Flat Rubber Nozzle, (1) Crevice Nozzle
- StandardsProtection Class IP44
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Facilitates Recycling Programs
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.