Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Handheld Light, LED, Black
- Item # 38D267
- Mfr. Model # XPP-5422B
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 665
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Industrial Handheld Flashlight
- Rechargeable No
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size AA
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 4.5/17.5 hr.
- Length 7.00"
- Lumens 120 / 120 / 240
- Focus Fixed
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Polymer
- Body Dia. 1.50"
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 1, Group A,B,C,D
- Safety Rated Yes
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Beam Distance 170m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Light Output Modes Flashlight / Flood / Dual-Light
- Weight with Batteries 6.90 oz.
- Standards Class 1, DIV 1
- Drop Rating 2m
- Peak Beam Intensity 7250
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.