Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steam Trap, 650 psi, 6625 Lbs/Hr, Max. Temp. 750°F
- Item # 4DXF3
- Mfr. Model # TA500-T4D92A0
- UNSPSC # 40142503
- Catalog Page # 3628
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Item Steam Trap
- Max. Operating PSI 650 psi
- Max. Temp. 750 Degrees F
- Body Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Downstream PSI Range 0 to 650 psi
- Close Coupling 3/4"
- NPT Inlet 3/4"
- NPT Outlet 3/4"
- Disc Material 416 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Configuration Straight
- Application Unit Heaters, Air Vents, Steam Tracing, Drip Legs, Sterilizers, Platen Presses, Tire Presses, Plating Tanks, Cooking Equipment, Laundry Equipment and Other Process Equipment
- Includes Actuator
- Condensate Capacity Lbs/Hr 6625 Lbs/Hr
- End to End Length 3-15/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4DXF4NICHOLSON
Price $514.50 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.