Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Code Book, Standard Elect. Safety, 2012
- Item # 15Y091
- Mfr. Model # 70E12
- UNSPSC # 60106108
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Code Book
- Book Title NFPA 70E(R): Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace(R)
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Electrical
- Publisher NFPA
- ISBN-10 NFPA70E12
- ISBN-13 978-1455900961
- Language English
- Book Description The 2012 Edition of NFPA 70E Introduces a Major Change in how Stakeholders Evaluate Electrical Risk so that Owners, Managers and Employees can Work Together to Ensure an Electrically Safe Working Area and Comply with Osha 1910 Subpart S and Osha 1926 Subpart K
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.