Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Code Book, Elect. Safety, 2012
- Item # 15Y092
- Mfr. Model # 70EHB12
- UNSPSC # 60106108
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemCode Book
- Book TitleNFPA 70E(R): Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeElectrical
- Book Edition70th
- Book DescriptionThe 2012 NFPA 70E Handbook Helps you Fulfill your Role in Mitigating Electrical Hazards Commentary Assists Facility Managers, Electrical Personnel and Business Owners Responsible for Ensuring an Electrically Safe Working Area and Complying with Osha 1910 Subpart S and Osha 1926 Subpart K
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.