Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pneumatic Caulk Gun, 10 oz., Aluminum
- Item # 3EAD7
- Mfr. Model # 710AL-12
- UNSPSC # 27112714
- Catalog Page # 3144
- Shipping Weight 3.61 lbs.
- ItemPneumatic Caulk Gun
- Cartridge TypeCartridge
- Cartridge Size10 oz.
- Barrel MaterialAluminum
- Air Inlet1/4" NPT
- Pressure Range0 to 100 psi
- Retainer TypeQuick Coupler Plug
- FeaturesTrue Air Regulator Controls Flow, Safety Valve in Handle, Quick Disconnect Nipple
- ApplicationFor Medium And High Viscosity Materials, Especially When Doing Caulking Continually
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesive Applicators (319)
- Air Guns (290)
- Adhesive Dispensers (169)
- Adhesive Guns (115)
- Sealant Dispensers (103)
- Sealant Guns (77)
- Caulk Guns (51)
- Caulk Applicators (44)
- Air-Powered Caulk Guns (12)
- Pneumatic Caulk Guns (12)
- Adhesive-Dispensing Air Tools (4)
- Air Caulk Guns (4)
- Caulking Air Tools (4)
- Pneumatic Dispensing Guns (4)
- Sealant-Dispensing Air Tools (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.