Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Build-A-Berm Spill Containment Berm
- Item # 30PW84
- Mfr. Model # PLR283
- UNSPSC # 24101907
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- Item Spill Containment Berm
- Color Orange
- Material 40 oz. Vinyl-Coated, Polyethylene, Aluminum, Galvanized Steel
- Length 12 ft.
- Width 5-1/2"
- Height 2"
- Application Control Liquids In High-Traffic Areas
- For Use With Mfr. No. PLR108, PLR109
- Includes (6) 4 ft. L x 1/8" H x 1" W Mounting Strips, (33) 1/4" x 1-5/8" Anchors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You can drive over this berm there is not a weight capacity on it. It will compress and spring back up once the tires pass over it. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.