Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mixer, Tank, 1/2 HP, 350RPM, 3/4In Dia
- Item # 4GU87
- Mfr. Model # JG-3.0
- UNSPSC # 23191001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- ItemTank Mixer
- TypeGear Drive
- Length (In.)48
- Max. RPM350
- Shaft Dia. (In.)3/4
- Shaft Length (In.)48
- Motor115 or 230V Single Phase
- Motor TypeTEFC Electric
- Mounting BracketsClamp
- Propeller12",3 Blade
- Shaft Material316 Stainless steel
- For Use WithOpen Top Tank
- Material316 SS
- ApplicationUsed for mixing tanks containing up to 3000 gallons of liquids with viscosity of 100 cps, up to 1000 gallons at 500 cps or up to 500 gallons at 1000 cps.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.