Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mixer, Lab, 1/2 HP
- Item # 4GU94
- Mfr. Model # B-3.4SM-4
- UNSPSC # 23191001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.47 lbs.
- ItemLab Mixer
- Max. RPM500 to 2000
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1/2
- Shaft Length (In.)12, 16, 20 y 24
- Motor10 to 17 CFM @ 50 to 80 psi, Air Motor
- Motor TypeRotary Vane Air
- Mounting BracketsClamps to vertical bar of included Laboratory Stand
- Propeller4" Diameter,3 Blade Propeller
- Shaft Material316 Stainless steel
- For Use WithOpen Top Tank
- Material316 SS
- FunctionAir Control Valve and Mixer Stand
- ApplicationDesigned to Mix Liquids in 10 Gallon Pails or Smaller Without Attaching the Mixer to the Container. Stand Allows Mixer to be Raised for Cleaning or Change of Container.
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: B-3.4SM-5
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.