Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mixer, Lab, 1/20 HP
- Item # 4GU93
- Mfr. Model # L-1-CL
- UNSPSC # 23191001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.15 lbs.
- Item Lab Mixer
- Type Clamp Mount
- Max. RPM 1550
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/16
- Shaft Length (In.) 30
- Dia. 1/2
- HP 1/20
- Motor 115V Single Phase
- Motor Type TEFC Electric
- Mounting Brackets Clamp
- Propeller 3" Diameter,3 Blade Propeller
- Shaft Material 316 Stainless steel
- For Use With Open Top Tank
- Material 316 SS
- Function 8 ft. Cord and 3 Prong Plug
- Application Well Suited for Mixing/Blending Low Viscosity Fluids and Suspending or Dissolving Low Concentrations of Solids in Water or Waterlike Liquids Including Light Oils and Syrups in Tanks up to 50 Gallons
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.